About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation’s leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment.
- Administrative: Prepares and organizes educational meetings enterprise wide
- Travel: Coordinate and arrange visits with community partners and provide personnel support.
- Compliance: Monitors and maintains all regulatory policies in accordance with the institution and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
- S/He will perform a variety of duties including: program administration, organizational analysis, budget preparation, contract/grant administration, facilities support, systems and personnel support. They will assist in budget development by gathering, analyzing and reporting data; and monitor assigned budgets, report variances and provide projections and recommendations as requested.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3 or more years of progressively responsible experience and multiple project administrative duties.
- Practice a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.