Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- College coursework in business, marketing, accounting, computer operation and applications and business writing skills preferred.
- Three to five years progressively responsible office and administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to compose simple business letters.
- Ability to type proficiently (50-60 WPM).
- Ability to edit material and ensure correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must possess a minimum computer competency, including working knowledge of Windows or a comparable system (specifically including keyboard, mouse skills).
- Must possess a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation development, Outlook, internet browsers and be familiar with online registration platforms and Google analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of the organization, functions, policies and procedures of the CME department, and the inter-relationship with the larger Cedars-Sinai Health System and the ability to apply this knowledge to office work.
- Demonstrated experience in handling multiple tasks with short timelines, ability to prioritize and organize work and to complete assignments in a timely, accurate manner.
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with Directors, Managers, internal staff, and representatives of public agencies and businesses.