Job Title: CME System Coordinator
Location: HonorHealth – Scottsdale, AZ
Click here to view the job posting and apply online!
- Education Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience Three (3) years related experience in education, training or conference planning. Required
The CME System Coordinator will be responsible for system-wide Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs and conferences to include assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of CME Activities, committees, re-accreditation, and maintenance of certification, scholarly activities support of library services and faculty development activities.
- Assists and/or monitors CME accreditation process to include re-accreditation process, reviewing program files, and coordinating with the ArMA survey dates. Create, maintain, and audit all files, forms, processes, and policies. Perform data entry, tracking and reporting for CME activities in compliance with accreditation guidelines.
- Responsible for planning network CME activities with course directors, coordinators, speakers, and planning committee. Collaborate with course directors to identify medical practice gaps and formulate program learning objectives. Review planning documents, checklist and requirements for each activity with course directors and coordinators. Works with CME Committee to approve activity applications. Secures and disseminates complete disclosure form in compliance with disclosure policy. Provide high level guidance and support to course directors and coordinators.
- Assists in the daily operation of and supports the activities of the libraries, which may include: customer service support to physicians, nurses, hospital staff and general public at various library locations; article retrieval, document delivery, and interlibrary loans using Docline, e-journals or other appropriate resources; print subscriptions management by receiving, checking-in and claiming journal issues ; print material circulation, shelving, processing and maintenance; library statistical data entry.
- Implements approved CME activities including marketing, A/V requirements, presentation materials, assessments, conference room reservations, catering, and on-site support. Ensures that all CME promotional announcements include program objectives and the correct accreditation statement.
- Provides administrative support to CME & Library Departments and Academic Affairs division. Support and assist with planning and coordination of events and team activities. Maintain all files, policies and charters as well as, expense tracking, invoicing and purchase orders.