The Southern California Medical Education Council (SCMEC) is a non-profit 501-c3 of Continuing Medical Education professionals whose purpose is to enhance the performance of Continuing Medical Education professionals and the quality of CME programming. Established in 1981, SCMEC members explore their common interests, concerns and responsibilities for the planning, coordination and evaluation of CME programs.
Membership benefits include:
- Orienting of New CME Professionals
- Continuing Education in Procedures for CME program Administration, Development and Accreditation
- An Annual Membership Directory
- Annual Association Conference
- Quarterly Meetings – offering an opportunity for professional networking